6 steps to your highly successful 2013:
- Take a longer view and know the world is not ending anytime soon.
- Embrace worker mobility and BYOD (bring your own device). It will filter out employees that shouldn’t be there and inspire loyalty from the ones that should.
- Leverage technology to save and make money. Digital information is growing exponentially and the market for data management services are too. Co-locating data is one way a company can save money. Data mining is one way to uncover metrics that make money.
- Look to repurpose underutilized assets. An old manufacturing plant might be turned into a great technology campus. A retiring workforce can be slowly transitioned and mentor a newer generation.
- Utilize experience and leadership of Colliers International. Our adaptive reuse marketing and technology practice group services can help realize the value of your assets and best place them within the current market.
- Focus and engage others to focus on your behalf. Energy flows where attention goes.
To support your success, my service expertise at Colliers is focused on:
> Data Center Owners and Occupants
> Adaptive Reuse Property Marketing
> Creative Tenant Workplace Strategies
If you have needs in any of these areas, please contact me and I will be happy to meet with you for a free consultation.
Happy New Year and Continued Success!
flickr photo: Kathryn McCallum